Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Election win

At the most recent general meeting and election with the Green Tree Swim Team, I was nominated and elected to a position on the board. Won in a landslide, so I was told. I'll be the fifth member there and the rep for the team in the swim league.

Got a team? Want to join our league?

We've been a part of the swim team for a number of years. The league includes Scott Township, Mt. Lebo, Crafton, South Fayette and Green Tree. Gotta freshen their site soon I guess, http://GreenTree.CLOH.Org.

For the record, I did get the firefighters vote. My cousin in law, John Kirby, a recently retired Pgh Firefighter, voted for me. He said he was the only one in the room to know how to spell Rauterkus. I asked if this was a one-year term, and he was quick to point out it was for ten.

One more election is on tap for later this month. More news later.

No comments: